Main Conference and Workshop Pricing
|SAOT Members||Non-SAOT Members||Student (SAOT Members)||Student (Non-SAOT Members)|
|Conference + 1 Full-day-workshop||SGD500||SGD725*||SGD200||SGD260|
* Includes one-year SAOT ordinary membership.
|Conference + 1 Full-day-workshop||SGD450||SGD725||SGD260|
ASEAN * — (excluding Singapore) Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
The e2i Training Grant grant provides $120 per pax for one day (either conference or pre-conference full-day workshop), and $240 per pax for two days (conference and pre-conference full-day workshop).
This grant will be directly deducted from the conference registration fee.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Local Occupational Therapists who are registered with the Allied Health Professional Council (AHPC)
- Achieve 100% attendance at NOTC
- The participants and/or the Company shall not receive any other funding from government sources e.g. HPF
- For one day (either conference or pre-conference full-day workshop): $120 per pax
- For two days (conference and pre-conference full-day workshop): $240 per pax
VCF funding is available for foreigners who are staff of member VWOs of NCSS (subjected to approval).
Please follow the following steps carefully to ensure that VCF funding will be provided.
- Register with NOTC 2018
- Submits a VCF Local Training Grant application via the NCSS e-services at least one month before the course(s) commence(s).
- Access the approval/ rejection email via the NCSS e-services, within 3 working days from application submission.
- Submit the approval email to NOTC secretariat as proof of eligibility for VCF funding.
- VCF eligible participant pays the amount of course fees less VCF funding to NOTC.
- VCF-eligible participant to achieve minimum 75% attendance.
- Completed the Training Evaluation Form at the end of the course and submit.
#VCF-eligible participants who are unable to attend the course must email VCF Secretariat to withdraw their VCF applications before the course starts. Replacement participants will need to submit new VCF applications before the course starts.
Terms & Conditions
The 1-day Conference fee per participant includes:
- Lunch, tea breaks and programme booklet
The 1-day Workshop fee per participant includes:
- Lunch, tea breaks and workshop materials
* Note that the programme booklet is included for conference delegates only.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any cancellation or replacement must be conveyed in writing to the organiser.
- Cancellations received by 25 September 2018: Refund of 95% of the paid registration fee.
- Cancellations received between 26 September to 2 October 2018: Refund of 45% of the paid registration fee.
- Cancellations received on or after 3 October 2017 or non-attendance: No refund.
- For inquiries, please drop an email to Conference Secretariat at [email protected]
For enquiries, please drop an email to Conference Secretariat at [email protected]