The Scientific Committee is calling for submissions of proposals for the pre-conference workshops. We welcome submissions from a wide range of topics which are relevant to Occupational Therapy practice.
- Opening Date for Submission: 07 May 2018
- Submission Closed: 17 June 2018
- Notification of outcome of submission: Mid-August 2018
Workshop Proposals Submission
- Pre-conference workshops are conducted on 19 October 2018. Each workshop is a full day workshop inclusive of tea breaks and lunch break, and should be interactive and participative.
- Workshop proposals should not exceed 600 words (excluding headings) and should include the following headings:
- Learning objectives
- Educational approach/pedagogy
- Practice implications
- Please email your workshop proposals to the conference secretariat at [email protected] by the submission deadline. The CVs of the trainer / trainers are to be attached together with the submission.
- The final outcome of the selection is subject to the Scientific Committee’s discretion.
- Honorarium will be given to trainer(s) with successful workshop proposals upon workshop delivery.